Katrina Kaif‘s fitness and workouts are always appreciated by her fans and followers. She believes that it is important for an actress to maintain her health and exercise regularly. But recently, she took to her Instagram to share about her fitness workouts and her journey for her upcoming movie Tiger 3. The Instagram post said, “For me, Tiger Time is about pushing your limits, testing your endurance, and finding the strength within yourself. Someone once said to me, Said, “Pain is just a sensation… Don’t be afraid of pain, don’t run away from pain. For days I was so tired. This time it felt different… more painful.” “Even though my body was sore, I took it as a challenge and told myself how far I could go today.” During training, I created an alter ego. So even if I am tired, she is tired. She wasn’t tired.” To war!….Your mind will stop you long before your body stops. Once you decide, do it…no matter what! And the work is always worth it. I think we were able to offer even more dynamic action than before, and that’s always our intention….to be even better….now sharing #Tiger3 with the world I’m waiting… nervous and excited… just a few more days. ” The post received many appreciative comments and support from her fans and followers.While someone commented, “Tigress,” someone else wrote, “Queen of action,” and another said, “Here comes Kati, inspiring us in a million ways.” “I’m giving you that.”
Also read: Katrina is all about soft focus, soft hues and soft style with this pastel pink. anarkali
Also Read: Katrina Kaif’s ‘Summer Blues’ In Striped Shirt Is So Refreshing That Some Will Not Care You
Katrina Kaif’s fitness routine for her workout included lots of sets and reps of strength-training exercises like kettlebell squats, HIIT exercises, and front kicks. Here are the benefits of these fitness routines to your body:
- Kettlebell squats work not only your lower body but also your upper body muscles. Strengthens your core, hamstrings, glutes, quadriceps, calves, and lower back muscles.
- HIIT training is primarily aimed at improving stamina and endurance. It also burns body fat and keeps your body healthy.
- Front kick exercises are a good way to strengthen your core, hamstrings, glutes, and hip flexors. Front kicks also help develop balance and coordination.
While performing rigorous strength training, it is also important to cure the muscle soreness observed after rigorous training sessions. For this you can choose:
- Warm up your body and muscles with some simple exercises before starting an intense workout.
- After your workout, stretch your muscles for 5 to 19 minutes. Stretching helps prevent muscle soreness.
- Space the two exercises apart so your muscles have time to relax.
- Keep your body hydrated to avoid muscle cramps during exercise.
Katrina Kaif’s routine is enough inspiration for fitness enthusiasts.