The 17th Annual Razorback Sports Medicine Symposium will be held on Saturday, February 4th at the U of A campus. This year’s theme is Interprofessional Perspectives on Lower Extremity Rehabilitation. Learn from experts in the field about evidence-based strategies for lower extremity rehabilitation. This symposium will include didactic lectures and interactive labs.
All sports medicine professionals and students are welcome to attend.visit Symposium website For detailed schedule and registration.
- Hamstring Injuries: Current Evidence and Implications for Rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular biomechanics of the lower extremities in patients after ACLR
- Effective Use of Time- and Criterion-Based Progressions in Lower Extremity Rehabilitation
- Multidisciplinary Healthcare Team Perspectives to Avoid Obstacles in Postoperative Return to Play
- Update on Current Interventions — Orthobiologics
- Special Considerations for Hypermobile Patients
6.5 Athletic Trainer Certification Committee Inc. (BOC) Continuing Education Unit and Arkansas Physical Therapy Association (APTA Arkansas) is provided. Please note that the Athletic Trainer can earn an additional 2.0 BOC, CE for him by participating in the free Safe Space Ally Training.
Lunch is included in the symposium fee. The early registration fee applies to him until Friday, January 20th.
- PT/PTA — $100 early registration, $120 regular registration
- AT — early registration $80, full registration $100
- PT student or other healthcare student — $30 (CE not offered)
Thanks to the following supporters of the 17th Annual Razorback Sports Medicine Symposium: Arkansas Children’s Northwest, Arkansas Children’s Little Rock, U of A Department of health, human performance and recreation.