The newly added Winter Session of Patient Experience 101 (PX 101) is now open to all faculty, staff and learners to enroll! Nursing and Social Work CE will be offered as part of this learning opportunity. increase. We encourage you to share this with your team members.
Click here to register for a session at Cornerstone.
About Patient Experience (PX) 101
PX 101 is a fundamental and engaging educational program to support and reinforce our culture of patient experience excellence. This 90-minute instructor-led course will ensure all faculty, staff, and learners have a basic understanding of the patient experience and the skill sets to positively impact the patient and family experience. Designed.
Participants will discuss what is most important to the patients and families we serve, identify opportunities to improve the patient experience through communication and empathy, and discuss our purpose to care for others. . Regardless of our role, we can all contribute to providing positive experiences for patients and their families.
You can find a complete description of the course and learning objectives on the PX 101 website. Encourage your colleagues to sign up and feel free to share widely.
Winter 2023 Instructor-Led Offerings (Virtual, via Zoom)
- January 20, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- January 26, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- February 16, 2023, 11:00 am – 12:30 pm
- February 28, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- March 16, 2023, 12:00 PM – 1:30 PM
- March 21, 2023, 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Unable to attend the course, but interested in learning the content? Web-based recording modules for PX 101 topics are available 24/7 at Cornerstone Learning. For more information, PX101 website.
Continuing Education Credit – Nursing and Social Work (instructor-led sessions only)
- The University of Michigan Health Nursing Professional Development & Education is certified as a provider of continuing nursing professional development by the Accreditation Board of the American Nurses Credentialing Center. 1.5 hours of nursing contact time will be provided.
- The Michigan Medicine Department of Social Work is an approved provider of the Michigan Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative, Provider #MICEC 0056. This program is approved for a maximum of 1.5 hours of continuing education hours.
Please let me know how I can ensure this event is inclusive for you. Zoom Live transcripts/captions will be enabled for these sessions. If you have any accommodation or access needs that we can help with, please contact Nikki Greet.